Senior Lecturer of Chinese
MA, Applied Linguistics, Ohio University
BA, Teaching Chinese as a Second Language, Beijing Language and Culture University
- 341 Pugh
Office Hours — Fall 2019
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 12:00 noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Or by appointment
Areas of Interest
Before joining University of Florida, I taught varies levels of Chinese at Ohio University, Beloit College and University of Notre Dame. My research interests include language pedagogy, second language acquisition, computer assisted language learning and pragmatics.
Courses Taught at UF
- CHI1130 Beginning Chinese I
- CHI1131 Beginning Chinese II
- CHI2230 Intermediate Chinese I
- CHI2231 Intermediate Chinese II
- CHI3410 Advanced Chinese I
- CHI3411 Advanced Chinese II
- CHI4930 Chinese Linguistics
- CHI4930 Fifth Year Chinese